Telemarketing companies NOT to work with....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or just hire your own marketers. 57 calls in 5 hours? Lol. That's 11 calls per hour. I could make a call, go play with my son, grab a drink, come up and make another call and do more.

And a spreadsheet to prove the calls were made? Hey, I'll send you a spreadsheet showing I do 35 applications a day and make $45,000 a week. Just give me 10 minutes.

I see your point. I was under the impression that you only got charged for the 20 hours, since you said you get another 20 hrs. free. I'd definitely fire them and give them my thoughts. The leads are crap.

Yeah, I will not be doing business with them anymore.... and the woman needs someone to tell her how much of an *** she is. I may or may not say something specifically to her. I may just let it go and chalk it up as another learning experience.

Just got this in my inbox saying she is responding to my online ad. Funny thing I did not have an online ad. Must have used my email from this forum because I don't get to many emails on that address. Funny stuff.

PROFESSIONAL TELEMARKETERS
Let us make your Telemarketing calls for you!
GENERATE SALES & IN PERSON APPOINTMENTS FOR YOU!!!
B2B and B2C
FRESH QUALIFIED PROSPECTS FROM THE FIRST DAY OF CALLING!!!

10 FREE hours all new clients!
(NEW) FREE logo/link in the Business Directory!
NO per minute charges!
NO per caller fees!
NO Overseas all U.S.!
NO Bilingual fees!
NO contract 20-Hour Min
NO Set Up Fee
NO OTHER FEES
FREE List Included!!
FREE Script Production!!
FREE Caller Training BY YOU!!
FREE Database Administration!!
FREE reports DAILY!!
FREE Real Time Email Delivery DAILY OF YOUR LEADS!!
FREE 24 hr Support!!
FREE Bilingual Available!!
FREE caller communication (actually speak with your callers) FREE email advertisement sent to your prospects FREE Call in and listen to your callers work LIVE on your project FREE 24 hour ONLINE account access!
www.telemarketerpay.com
1-800-879-4176

MAN ME TO.......whats up with this......

Just got this in my inbox saying she is responding to my online ad. Funny thing I did not have an online ad. Must have used my email from this forum because I don't get to many emails on that address. Funny stuff.

B2B and B2C

NO per minute charges!
NO per caller fees!
NO Overseas all U.S.!
NO Bilingual fees!
NO contract 20-Hour Min
NO Set Up Fee
NO OTHER FEES
FREE List Included!!
FREE Script Production!!
FREE reports DAILY!!
FREE 24 hr Support!!
FREE caller communication (actually speak with your callers) FREE email advertisement sent to your prospects FREE Call in and listen to your callers work LIVE on your project FREE 24 hour ONLINE account access!
www.telemarketerpay.com
1-800-879-4176

B2B and B2C

NO per minute charges!
NO per caller fees!
NO Overseas all U.S.!
NO Bilingual fees!
NO contract 20-Hour Min
NO Set Up Fee
NO OTHER FEES

FREE List Included!!
FREE Script Production!!
FREE reports DAILY!!
FREE 24 hr Support!!
FREE caller communication (actually speak with your callers)
FREE email advertisement sent to your prospects
FREE Call in and listen to your callers work LIVE on your project
FREE 24 hour ONLINE account access!

www.telemarketerpay.com
1-800-879-4176

To unsubscribe from future mailings click here http://www.olh-19.com/Unsubscribe.aspx?emailid=MTMxNjMzMjE0&content=2

Me to!!:yes:

hahahahaha!!!! Sorry guys. Didn't mean to release the spam dogs on all of you! I find it funny that whoever sent you those changed the name at the bottom.:D

Dahmmmm.....and Mel is going on vacation......I called them and of course they have no idea...had them send my em to someone that could tell me how I got this but doubt they will tell me....at any rate.....it does look like it is steming from here and were prob. hacked.....

They prolly have a bot that just grabs all the email addresses or something.... That sucks.... On another note, are you going to be on the ZERO PREMIUM LIFE INSURANCE call tonight, Sti? My how I enjoy hearing Tom stutter every time you ask him a question!!!!! :D

prob will give it a try but they said it is not happening tonight...give me a call at 641-715-3840, and the access code is 439690 and if no one shows I will tell you some jokes.....

They prolly have a bot that just grabs all the email addresses or something.... That sucks.... On another note, are you going to be on the ZERO PREMIUM LIFE INSURANCE call tonight, Sti? My how I enjoy hearing Tom stutter every time you ask him a question!!!!! :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back