Telemarketing FE Leads

What legitimate company has the best rates for FE telemarketing leads?

By the time anyone would name their favorite, the company would be no good any more. Good telemarketing leads always come from small start ups. It's not like direct mail where someone just prints more.

Although I don't sell FE, I do sell med supps. The best TM leads are from a telemarketer you hire yourself.

It took my awhile but I have someone terrific. My cost per lead is about $5. They're not all great leads, but I sell at least 1 in 10 for a cost of sale of $50.

Rick

Although I don't sell FE, I do sell med supps. The best TM leads are from a telemarketer you hire yourself. It took my awhile but I have someone terrific. My cost per lead is about $5. They're not all great leads, but I sell at least 1 in 10 for a cost of sale of $50. Rick

That is true, hire your own TM and you will get about 1 to 1.25 leads per hour with a good script.

Figure 6 leads a day on the safe side, that's 30 leads a week every single week.

That is true, hire your own TM and you will get about 1 to 1.25 leads per hour with a good script.

Figure 6 leads a day on the safe side, that's 30 leads a week every single week.

I don't call myself so I put off hiring someone for years. I went through a couple of people before I decided to advertise in the good old USA. I found a gem.

Rick

By the time anyone would name their favorite, the company would be no good any more. Good telemarketing leads always come from small start ups. It's not like direct mail where someone just prints more.

I'm confused, there are 3 guys/companies on this forum that offer leads and have for a long time, not start ups and haven't heard anything too negative about the 3. Wether they are small or not is a matter of opinion.

Just curious.

I'm confused, there are 3 guys/companies on this forum that offer leads and have for a long time, not start ups and haven't heard anything too negative about the 3. Wether they are small or not is a matter of opinion. Just curious.

I don't mean you guys. Their question about "legitimate" companies made me think they meant larger established tele-lead companies.

From what I've seen, the small ones like yours are the good ones. But if they grow too fast which this forum sometimes causes, they go bad.

I don't mean you guys. Their question about "legitimate" companies made me think they meant larger established tele-lead companies. From what I've seen, the small ones like yours are the good ones. But if they grow too fast which this forum sometimes causes, they go bad.

You are correct but I currently produce just over 1000 leads weekly with only half my crew, I think I'm big, but right now I'm the only one in the room. Hehe

Back