Telemarketing health/commercial

Will dm you momentarily, thanks for the reaching out. I know no one likes to be the first to jump in the pool lol! I got you… I’ve been a member forever I probably should have given more info. Here’s a program I’m working on, I helped start this access point with amtrust for commercial. Amtrust posted it on their social media! Not everyday you see that secured link

Little update with more info so the lead source is a telemarketing firm that I know personally.. One of my partners who was born in the Philippines grew up with this dude who owns a thousand person call center. They currently do live transfers for health insurance carriers. They want more Medicaid customers and group health but want to work with the retailers directly. We need some participating agents to build out the model. If you are a serious producer I would consider giving you some limited free hours to test. They are really good and cost effective it’s under min wage per hour no set up fees or anything like that. I have used them for my own commercial accounts. Guys are missing out.

Back