Telemarketing Leads-A new system that I just tried !

GP32765

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
About 1 month ago I ran across a guy (Mike)at a party in my community who after several minutes of chit chat told me he just started a marketing Company. Anyway after several minutes of him going into a pretty good detail about it, I started thinking and then got excited. Here is what he did:
He has started a telemarketing company that has developed a call technology that gets in contact with a lot of people in a very short time. There is a live caller that goes through a short script to see if the person is interested. But the beauty of the technology is that it calls on average 125 numbers per hour. That is about 1000 calls for a 8 hour shift!
It can also do this:
Leave personalized messages in your voice on answering machines.
Send personalized instant faxes and emails to the leads you just got.
Put you local business caller ID on the phone so they pick up a lot more.
OK, I know that after dealing with the Jami situation, every one will probably be sceptical and I was at first until we did a 1 week trial for health insurace leads.
Here is how it went:
About 30 hours of phone time for the week. Actually 30.6 hours.
Calls: 3621
Leads got: 87, (my brother and I are still calling on some.)
Calls got back from messages left on answering machines: 9
Sales: 12
Approved so far: 8

It took the caller a while to get comfortable with the script. The first couple days we only got about 3 leads per hour,but the final day was the most exciting.
Here is what they did:
Calls: 996
Hours: 6
Leads got: 26
Calls got back from messages left on answering machines: 3

That is about 4.5 leads per hour! and I think we can even get it up to about 5 or 6 per hour also. Once again I know that everyone is going to be sceptical, and I expect this. I have been a somewhat long time member on this board and I even bought leads from Jami myself. All I can tell you is that THIS WORKS! as I have seen it with my own eyes. We are now going to offer this to other agents. We will be offering this technology on a monthly, weekly, and hourly basis. We will also even do individual leads that will be exclusive. We will work with the agents to get what ever information you require from the lead and we always ask something from the lead life an email or fax for solidify the client wants quotes.

I am an Insurance agent first and foremost, but when I saw what this company can do I was amazed and wanted to be apart of it. I can send you what ever proof you wish and would even be willing to do live trials over the internet so you can see in person what this system can do. The name of the company is Campaign Marketing Solutions and the web site is in development. We can only handle a certain number of new agents right now as we have other business going on besides insurance. Also, I do not want to bring more agents aboard than we can handle. Quality is better than quanity. I think this is where Jami started to falter.
We will make this affordable for everyone also!

If you want more information you can personally call me on my office or cell. Office is 888-812-5106, Cell is 912-596-8417.

Interesting post. Costs? Instead of finding out by calling you, please post them here. Be specific. Also, please post your background...that is what you have been doing the last seven years. Sorry to be picky, but these are legitimate questions.

Thanks. I'll let someone else try it first, but it sounds a little bit interesting.

He has started a telemarketing company that has developed a call technology that gets in contact with a lot of people in a very short time.

Is this the same thing as a predictive dialer?

Actually, if the rates are right, I might be interested. Post the rates, I'll be happy to look at it.

Dan

Sorry, yes should have posted the pricing.
$89 one time set up fee for data for all new accounts.

$20 per hour for a block of 40 hours.( It is hard to get a good caller to work for a couple days, that is why 1 week minimum is preferred)

$10 per individual lead- yes they are exclusive (minimum 50 leads)

Answers to some questions:

What other companies did we use it for? We did another test with a pressure washing company and a carpet cleaning company.

What have you been doing the last seven years? I am an independent broker who works in the life and health field. I have done primarily life for the last 7 years and just started doing health a little over a year ago. I came to this forum to get the health started and the information was invaluable. Learned a lot from John P. and others. I was not interested in partnering in a marketing company until we did our test with health in Savannah. I was just happy plugging away at sales, until I saw with the system can do.

Is this a predictive dialer? I had to google it to find out what that was. It appears it is somewhat similar, but I have seen nothing that has the capability this system has.

I want everyone to feel secure first and foremost. Please ask more questions if you wish. Once again I do not want a Jami situation to happen here. I hope I have covered everything, please call me with any in depth questions. I will return all the calls back that I recieved asap.
Gary

Opps missed one
Do you run a med supp and final expense agency?
Nope, wrong guy! Never even sold med supp before.

Sorry, yes should have posted the pricing.
$89 one time set up fee for data for all new accounts.

$20 per hour for a block of 40 hours.( It is hard to get a good caller to work for a couple days, that is why 1 week minimum is preferred)

$10 per individual lead- yes they are exclusive (minimum 50 leads)

Thanks for the information, but I want to make sure I understand correctly. I pay per hour for a telemarketer and then pay per lead as well?

Let me run the numbers outloud here, using your figures from above, which was slightly lower than 40 hours, so I'll use 90 leads generated in 40 hours (not bad at all actually).

Ignoring the setup fee.....

For a week, $800 in telemarketing time, plus $900 in lead fees = $1700 for 90 leads, give or take 90 leads. This is $18.90 a lead.

Now, $18.90 a lead isn't bad if they are qualified, ready to buy leads. How much qualification is done upfront? Looks like your running a 12-13% close ratio on the leads, so I'm assuming there is some, but not a lot. The numbers reflect that the leads that are passed at least want to have a conversation, which is about the right level of qualification.

Assuming similar numbers for P&C, it's a tough gig, since any profit would get eaten up in telemarketing expenses. Something for me to consider if I get back into wanting to do some rapid expansion.

Dan

I'm here in south ga, what city are you in? Valdosta here.

I don't expect you to expose your secrets here (maybe its common telemarketer knowledge), but just how does a live operator call 125 numbers/hour? I'm sure there is an auto dialer, but just how does it do this? Is there some recording that says, "Press 0 to hear more about this opportunity from a live operator?"

Sorry for confusion
You can go either way. $10 per lead (exclusive) or $20 per hour for a block of 40 hours. Plus $89 setup fee for data.

Very good question also from (Survivor)
"I don't expect you to expose your secrets here (maybe its common telemarketer knowledge), but just how does a live operator call 125 numbers/hour? I'm sure there is an auto dialer, but just how does it do this? Is there some recording that says, "Press 0 to hear more about this opportunity from a live operator?"

1. All I can say is that you will receive a report of the number of calls made, leads, answering machines, etc... to show you how the day went. 125 per hour is the average after the caller gets comfortable with the script. The first day is the worst as the caller is trying to get into a rhythm.

2. The only recording is on answering machines. They are talking to live people the rest of the time. Also FYI, sometimes when you you get a call from telemarketers there will be a delay with no one on the phone an you are stuck saying "hello, hello". this is instant with no delays!
So to answer your question, there is no option to press 0 to talk to the person it is all live.
Gary

Back