Telemarketing Leads OR Direct Mail Leads

Roy2015

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Nevada
Hi guys...I was just wondering which type of lead typically yields the best return in terms of closing ratio. I have read that with DM you can typically expect to close about 1 out of 3. But what about telemarketing leads?

Also...what is the average cost of 20 telemarketing leads? I know the average cost of the DM leads is $35.

I have a friend who says he gets 20 telemarketing leads for $360... Is this a good price? Thanks in advance!

You are getting bad information all around.

The best of the best close 25% of their leads. Most new agents probably close 10-15% or less. That's why so many agents drum out of this business.

$18 for a TM lead is really high. $35 for a DM piece is also pretty high. Some guys pay that much for DM if they have a bunch of filters factored in.

Sounds like your friend is with LH or someone similar.

You can get a set priced DM as low as $26-$29 and TMs from $4-$10. At much higher comp % then what your friend is getting most likely.

You are getting bad information all around. The best of the best close 25% of their leads. Most new agents probably close 10-15% or less. That's why so many agents drum out of this business. $18 for a TM lead is really high. $35 for a DM piece is also pretty high. Some guys pay that much for DM if they have a bunch of filters factored in. Sounds like your friend is with LH or someone similar. You can get a set priced DM as low as $26-$29 and TMs from $4-$10. At much higher comp % then what your friend is getting most likely.

^^^

What he said. I was going to type all that out but I'm glad someone beat me to it :)

Hi guys...I was just wondering which type of lead typically yields the best return in terms of closing ratio. I have read that with DM you can typically expect to close about 1 out of 3. But what about telemarketing leads?

Also...what is the average cost of 20 telemarketing leads? I know the average cost of the DM leads is $35.

I have a friend who says he gets 20 telemarketing leads for $360... Is this a good price? Thanks in advance!

You should start reading and searching on this forum. Stay away from your friend and read :)

Those numbers seems a little steep with all of the platforms available now a days. Our direct mail leads are $26 a lead and our avatar leads are $4 per lead while others sell their leads for $28 & and $30 per lead for direct mail.

Do your research and see what you feel is the best value proposition for you and your business. Some prefer how the verbiage on the lead reads while others don't care and just need a name, address and phone number.

Chase Urich
VP of Sales & Marketing
Equita Final Expense Services
1-800-765-0711 Ext.251
(972)-339-0191 Cell
[email protected]

Thats too high for DM and tele leads.

----------

agreed those are some high prices... unlesssss they all have check books ready for you when you show up;)

as bowman said do some more research

Its boman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Now W in da name:laugh:

Back