Telemarketing Leads

DC2188

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Who's the best for TM leads, and out of 20 what is your average number of applications?

Averages are of no value to you. It all depends on YOUR skill level and ability.

The original poster simply asked what other peoples "averages" was. He/she did not ask what "he/she" could expect....just what others have experienced and YOU Moonlight did nothing more with your comment than.....well, nothing!

To the original poster.....I have been getting telemarketing leads for the first time in the last month or so. If they are legit, it is worth it. Just my opinion.

Averages are of no value to you. It all depends on YOUR skill level and ability.

The original poster simply asked what other peoples "averages" was. He/she did not ask what "he/she" could expect....just what others have experienced and YOU Moonlight did nothing more with your comment than.....well, nothing!

To the original poster.....I have been getting telemarketing leads for the first time in the last month or so. If they are legit, it is worth it. Just my opinion.

Since you are so concerned about being "helpful", why didn't you post YOUR average??

Moonlight, like my comment said, I just started doing it so I really dont have an "average" yet. :)

Back