Telemarketing Life Insurance

Insuranceman

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone have any success telemarketing life insurance to small business owners? i just started my telemarketer on it Friday.

Re: Telemarketing Life Ins

Anyone have any success telemarketing life insurance to small business owners? i just started my telemarketer on it Friday.

I would telemarket the financial services I offer, Life insurance being a byproduct. Sell advice, service, then products.

Re: Telemarketing Life Ins

I would suggest going B2B. Most people have no idea whether or not they have enough coverage and as a result, most people are underinsured. Use a straight forward and simple approach:

-tell them you sell life insurance, ask for 2-3 minutes to show them an idea.

-disturb them, get them to think, "yeah, maybe I should talk with (you)"

-set-up 10 minutes to determine how much coverage they need to accomplish what they want to accomplish

You may get some sales on the phone, but I would think it would be much more difficult than prospecting face to face. Give it a shot on the phone, give it two weeks calling for four hours a day, and judge the results. If it works, keep doing it. If not, move on.

The secret in selling insurance is probably not selling it...lolz.. The problem is that people get so many calls trying to sell them financial products is that the failure rate is pretty high. What i would suggest is to differentiate your pitch. Don't just explain the benefits in terms of numbers, but in terms that a person can relate to (own goals etc ). Try to connect on an emotional level. Try to focus the conversation on the prospect rather than on yourself. I kw all this is hard to do in practice..but to achieve better results, proactive steps have to be taken.

I do not know about Telemarketing Life Insurance,
but I want to do this.I want to know about details it.
Thanks

Having a telemarketer call through some old cheap internet generated life insurance leads could be a good way to generate some appointments in addition to cold calling businesses.

I am tired of all the jobs I've ever had!!!! I don't have a career and have been asked if I'd like to sell life insurance. It's for a good, and well known company and it isn't "cold" selling or telemarketing. Is it worth doing? How annoying are life insurance sales people? (i've never liked them), but people do need it. tell me what you think. I'd appreciate it.

SO...is it Met or NYL.....I don't like insurance agents either....and I am one.....

I am tired of all the jobs I've ever had!!!! I don't have a career and have been asked if I'd like to sell life insurance. It's for a good, and well known company and it isn't "cold" selling or telemarketing. Is it worth doing? How annoying are life insurance sales people? (i've never liked them), but people do need it. tell me what you think. I'd appreciate it.

Back