Telemarketing List for 67+

Senioroh

I am getting ready to start back into the med sup business. I did a short stint in 2012 with Physician's Mutual, and have been an observer ever since.

I have made a decent living over the years cold calling, so I am not afraid at all to pick up the phone and dial. That said, I can't stand to pay someone to do something I am certain I can do better.

I am licensed in Indiana (cannot TM to seniors in OH) and would like to focus on the replacement market. I am looking for a list of age 67 and up in Indiana and was wondering if anyone could direct to a source. Honestly, a T65 list that is two or three years old would work perfectly.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.

I am getting ready to start back into the med sup business. I did a short stint in 2012 with Physician's Mutual, and have been an observer ever since.

I have made a decent living over the years cold calling, so I am not afraid at all to pick up the phone and dial. That said, I can't stand to pay someone to do something I am certain I can do better.

I am licensed in Indiana (cannot TM to seniors in OH) and would like to focus on the replacement market. I am looking for a list of age 67 and up in Indiana and was wondering if anyone could direct to a source. Honestly, a T65 list that is two or three years old would work perfectly.

Thanks in advance for suggestions.
Get Unlimited Sales Leads - Telemarketing & Mailing Lists

Back