Telemarketing Lists

G

For those of you who purchase T65 lists for Medicare products--who do you use?

I have been using Lead Concepts.com for several years but they have increased price to 8.5 cents per name and the number of names that include phone numbers is dwindling to a now low 25-30%.

perfectchoice said:
For those of you who purchase T65 lists for Medicare products--who do you use?

I have been using Lead Concepts.com for several years but they have increased price to 8.5 cents per name and the number of names that include phone numbers is dwindling to a now low 25-30%.

http://www.eslist.com/

6 cents per name, have not used it in a while

hope that helps
Tim

Tim,

I have checked these folks out in the past, but they can not provide an accurate list with month and year of birth...but for other lists they are good.

Hook up with a FP'er, these people are always hitting on seniors! And they talk about Insurance Agents!

The ones that do seminars at your local Senior Centers, split cost and you offer Senior Medical Services such as Medicare Supplements or Advantage Plans. Then you have LTC to pitch also, plus the FP'er usually likes having someone with expertise in these areas. Ask for 5 minutes and pass your information out with their's, they may or may not go for it but it is effective once you get a relationship going.

This idea is hysterical, but might be worth it: (haven't used it, but laugh my butt off just thinking of it - one of those things that's just so ridiculous, it just might work)

Hang out at a Kroger, Publix, etc. on a Wednesday afternoon. It's Senior Discount Day at most of these places. Drive around the parking lot, and write down license plate numbers, as you see Seniors exiting their cars. Then, take that list to the DMV, and get who owns that car. Then give them a call.

Okay, now for some serious ideas:

Find apartment communities that are "Retirement Complexes". If you don't know of any in the area, a quick call to your local Real Estate Agent will provide you these locations. Once you have the street they are on, go to referenceUSA.com, and pull up these people by address.

Contact someone who offers Non-Medical Transportation services, or home health care, and partner up with them. They offer one service to the Senior, and you offer another. There is a non-compete dynamic. Try to find independents, not ones that are with a franchise. The independents will provide you more fruitful leads.

Ask an Independent Pharmacy if you can place a stand of trifolds or cards. With this, you will have to wait to get calls. You may have to make a mini-presentation to the pharmacy owner, so that he can give a broad brush to his regulars as to what you offer.[/list]

Some great ideas.

I have approached senior apartments and they are either ok with you presenting to their residence, or are against it. Usually because once they let one person in, they have to make it ok for all.

Independent pharmacies are the same. I have one that is very popular not wanting to advertise Part D plans or MA plans in general since they promote mail order drugs, and that takes business away from them. Others are ok with it.

I have not tried transportation services. I have actually thought of that, when I witnessed an elderly lady climb into a cab outside of a local Wal Mart. I will have to take a stab at that.

The DMV refused to run the plates for me (just kidding).

Thanks Bob!

Back