Telemarketing Med Supp Question

SamIam

Guru
1000 Post Club
For those of you that hire a telemarketer for med supps, do you have them screen the prospect and set the appointment or just screen them and send it to you?

I have my tm screen them to make sure they have a "plan letter" and then I have the tm input the lead into my crm for me to call back. We have done live transfers before and they worked well but most times I am not available to take the call.

For those of you that hire a telemarketer for med supps, do you have them screen the prospect and set the appointment or just screen them and send it to you?

I have tried having my TM filter as much as possible and also tried just having her just generate interest for a call back. It seems somewhere in the middle has worked best for me. If you have any other questions or would like to try out my TM let me know.

When I was doing it all I cared about was interest in a call back and knowing what they had. It seemed to work well.

My marketer finds out if they are 65 or older, have Parts A and B and actually have a medicare supplement plan and are paying over $130 per month. If so, she marks them in my calendar and I call them.

I have tried having my TM filter as much as possible and also tried just having her just generate interest for a call back. It seems somewhere in the middle has worked best for me. If you have any other questions or would like to try out my TM let me know.

When you offered to let someone "tryout your telemarketer" are you saying that the telemarketer is looking for more hours? I would be interested if that is the case.

Back