Telemarketing Script for Med Supp

candy81286

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be hiring telemarketers or possibly trying UPCALL service. I will be marketing Turning 65 crowd as well as ages 68-73 for med supp savings. Does anyone have a script they are willing to share?

Thank you!!!

Hi everyone!

I'm going to be hiring telemarketers or possibly trying UPCALL service. I will be marketing Turning 65 crowd as well as ages 68-73 for med supp savings. Does anyone have a script they are willing to share?

Thank you!!!

Curious - are you a new agent? I ask because if you had the experience I'd assume you'd tweak the script you had used successfully.

I'm not sure why you'd hire someone before you knew exactly how to do it properly, a process which comes by experience. Upcall looks expensive - be careful you don't get too deep in the hole as med supps take a while to bring in real money.

Other opinions may differ....

----------

Hi everyone!

Thank you!!!

ps - as far as a script - I use Cardone's approach to cold calling (you can google it), but the format of the script is incredibly direct. There is no beating around the bush. You tell them your intentions up front...

Anyway, without giving you mine, I'd recommend you take a look at his training on structuring a cold call...

Hi everyone!

Thank you!!!

Hi Candy81286,

Feel free to take a look at the scripts we use for our lead generation process. We call for T65 leads and 68+ market ...

Buy Insurance Leads - Lead Heroes

Like Candy, I am new to med supp calling, but plan on doing a bunch of it. I just signed up for your free training Scott. Thanks for offering that! Lots of threads to go through!!!

Back