Telemarketing Scripts FE

tonyb2005

Expert
Hi I hired a telemarketer and we currently have a script that is not getting the results wanted. Either we say '"life insurance" in the first couple lines and dont get a good response or we dont say "life insurance" at all and get a much higher response but much lower quality. Are there any good scripts that anyone know of that will help?

Please and Thank you

Hi I hired a telemarketer and we currently have a script that is not getting the results wanted. Either we say '"life insurance" in the first couple lines and dont get a good response or we dont say "life insurance" at all and get a much higher response but much lower quality. Are there any good scripts that anyone know of that will help? Please and Thank you

I have literally tried a dozen or more FE telemarketing scripts - there is no 'secret' perfect script, it has more to do with the agent working the leads.

If you want to check out my FE script it is posted publicly on my web site www.leadheroes.com

I have literally tried a dozen or more FE telemarketing scripts - there is no 'secret' perfect script, it has more to do with the agent working the leads.

If you want to check out my FE script it is posted publicly on my web site www.leadheroes.com

Dude so many agents have hit your site that it went down. The little bit of it I saw I like it's a good site, good on you man.

i went to your website and it does not show scripts

OH my bad, you are looking for cold calling scripts to generate leads, LOL, yea, I post appointment setting scripts for agents that are on direct mail or telemarketing lead programs. So technically I DO have scripts on my site, just not the ones you are looking for.

Hey, "these are not the scripts you are looking for" :D In tradition of THE FORCE AWAKENS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cut the pain and 10x your income, buy some dm or tele leads.

I think he was talking to LeadHeroes. That website does not have an FE script posted publicly on his website (like he said above in post #2).

I think he was talking to LeadHeroes. That website does not have an FE script posted publicly on his website (like he said above in post #2).

I have audio recordings of all my leads posted on my website. If you click the "view sample" button it will open a spreadsheet, on the right side of the spreadsheet will be a link to a sample recording. Copy and paste that link into your browser.

I do not have my scripts posted in written form on my website, but anyone with half a brain can listen to the sample recordings and write down the script.

I have audio recordings of all my leads posted on my website. If you click the "view sample" button it will open a spreadsheet, on the right side of the spreadsheet will be a link to a sample recording. Copy and paste that link into your browser.

I do not have my scripts posted in written form on my website, but anyone with half a brain can listen to the sample recordings and write down the script.

Young padawan, you know we are dealing with agents right?:D Some agents dont even know what a browser is....they think it could possibly be some super duper new electronic device:D

Yes Im trying to hit 5000 posts before end of year.

Back