Telemarketing Software

jochoajr

Can anyone help me figure out what I need to be able to have a "predictive dialer". Software? Hardware? I have my own list, maybe some software that alows me to download my own list into it and starts dialing. Hangs up after 3 rings, knows that the number is disconnected, and if someone picks up, allows me to answer live. I do not want to leave messages. I am new to this business and my fingers are getting weary.

Thanks in advance.

I am not looking to spend an arm and a leg.

I want to be able to use my computer and my home phone.

Last edited:
Can anyone help me figure out what I need to be able to have a "predictive dialer". Software? Hardware? I have my own list, maybe some software that alows me to download my own list into it and starts dialing. Hangs up after 3 rings, knows that the number is disconnected, and if someone picks up, allows me to answer live. I do not want to leave messages. I am new to this business and my fingers are getting weary.

Thanks in advance.

Ok, I may regret this later... sounds like a set-up, but if you are legit, give me a call or better yet, read the posts on this forum by searching "Predictive Dialer" and make your own determination as to what is right for you.

Thanks in advance.

You might want to do a search on this forum for "Cheetah". It's not a predictive dialer, but a power dialer with autodial ability. If you are running solo, this is a better setup.

Be careful with predictive dialers, you are going to find yourself being required to document those silent calls when you aren't ready to answer the next prospect because you are still on the line with the previous caller. Predictive dialers are best used in a call center operation where there are several agents seated at the same time.

Back