Telephone Appointment Setters

seniority1

Good day,

Recently I had a very good appointment setter pass away, and I don't know where to get a replacement for her. I have tried in the past, Fiverr and the like who have people who claim to do appointment setting, but I personally haven't had the best results with them.

What made my now late appt. setter so good is that she charged X number of dollars (and this is important) per appt. she set. I find that Fiverr's folks contract to make X number of calls at a given cost. I think you can see, my appt. setter was paid for results. Not paid for dials.

Anyway, anyone who can provide results, I'd like to talk to (very badly).

Can anyone help?

This is my first time posting to the Forum. Thanks.

Hello my name is frederick coakley I am a appointment setter. I have spent 20 years door to doo ,phone and bussiness to bussiness sales.my track record is excellent .currently i am setting appointments for my wife I average 10 sets a day quafield.I have 6 hrs left in my day to set more appointments .please contact me at 702 845 7863.

Good day,

Recently I had a very good appointment setter pass away, and I don't know where to get a replacement for her. I have tried in the past, Fiverr and the like who have people who claim to do appointment setting, but I personally haven't had the best results with them.

What made my now late appt. setter so good is that she charged X number of dollars (and this is important) per appt. she set. I find that Fiverr's folks contract to make X number of calls at a given cost. I think you can see, my appt. setter was paid for results. Not paid for dials.

Anyway, anyone who can provide results, I'd like to talk to (very badly).

Can anyone help?

This is my first time posting to the Forum. Thanks.

Hi, did you ever get your setter? Thx

Back