Telesales for Individual Cancer, CI, HI, Dental, etc.

rousemark

Still Here!
5000 Post Club
Niota, TN
Have received several emails asking about Telesales for ancillary health coverages, especially cancer. While many companies have it available, the two companies I have found to be the easiest are Manhattan Life Assurance (CUL) and Aetna.

Manhattan has a great telesales platform for their products that are available to the under 65 market. The signature is handled by simply entering the owner's mother's maiden name.

Aetna products are designed for primarily the senior age market but many like the cancer plan and Heart Attack, Stroke plan are issued from 18-89. They have several ways for the signature, including a voice signature but the easies way is a "security question" answer such as father's middle name or favorite color which requires no telephone call.

I have used both and can say that they are the most painless ways to sell over the phone I have found.

I am very interested in what you are doing.
Are you selling these products on a stand alone basis or in connection with other Medicare sales or worksite marketing?
I have thought about the possibility of selling Accident and other supplementals through internet advertising and phone sales

Have received several emails asking about Telesales for ancillary health coverages, especially cancer. While many companies have it available, the two companies I have found to be the easiest are Manhattan Life Assurance (CUL) and Aetna.

Manhattan has a great telesales platform for their products that are available to the under 65 market. The signature is handled by simply entering the owner's mother's maiden name.

Aetna products are designed for primarily the senior age market but many like the cancer plan and Heart Attack, Stroke plan are issued from 18-89. They have several ways for the signature, including a voice signature but the easies way is a "security question" answer such as father's middle name or favorite color which requires no telephone call.

I have used both and can say that they are the most painless ways to sell over the phone I have found.
Aetna has changed their signature options since this was originally posted.

I am very interested in what you are doing.
Are you selling these products on a stand alone basis or in connection with other Medicare sales or worksite marketing?
I have thought about the possibility of selling Accident and other supplementals through internet advertising and phone sales
The ones I have sold have been stand alone since I do not sell Medicare. Manhattan has several plans for the over 65 market as well as plans for the under 65 market. The Home Health Care Select is one of the more popular plans being offered along with their Dental.

I'm still curious as to who is your marketplace and how you are reaching out to them. Do you mind sharing a little? Thanks!
I am not really active now. I am 79 and on zHome Health Care. I call my client base when I feel like working. In the dayI was active I was a F2F agent so telesales is a fairly new experience for me. If you can get goillini52 to share, i think he is doing ancillarybhealth telesales.

I am not really active now. I am 79 and on zHome Health Care. I call my client base when I feel like working. In the dayI was active I was a F2F agent so telesales is a fairly new experience for me. If you can get goillini52 to share, i think he is doing ancillarybhealth telesales.
Nope. Mostly face to face.

So anyway, I would be very glad to hear from guys selling supplemental benefits (Accident CI etc) BY PHONE, especially if they lead with those products and not just sell them as add ons

So anyway, I would be very glad to hear from guys selling supplemental benefits (Accident CI etc) BY PHONE, especially if they lead with those products and not just sell them as add ons
The problem with leading with those products would be finding a source of leads. I guess you could buy a list and cold call but you will need to be sure they are DNC scrubbed.

Back