Telesales Option

The rhetoric has changed here recently. It went from telesales is a failed model, to telesales is a failed model for the independent agent. I would tend to agree with the latter.

Its nearly impossible to earn a decent income ($50k plus) as an independent agent in final expense telesales. The reason is due mostly to lead cost, but burn out is a huge factor as well.

50K decent? Joking right..? Yes, working for the plantation owner 50K would be super - it's lower class for the go getters in FE. I wouldn't even flinch if someone put a 50K carrot in front of me..

Who would want to work in a call center next to someone with stinky feet..

50K decent? Joking right..? Yes, working for the plantation owner 50K would be super - it's lower class for the go getters in FE. I wouldn't even flinch if someone put a 50K carrot in front of me..

Tell you what:

If you go public, and prove you're licensed, Ill pay for your first set of 20 FE DM leads. You pick the IMO and the carrier. After 90 days if you net 13k Ill donate an additional $1,000 to the charity of your choice.

If you don't net 13k, you owe me for my DM cost, and will donate $500 to my local food pantry.

You've been here for months, critical of most, and refuse to pull the trigger on anything.

So you wanna prove you can make it as an indy FE agent on my dime, or will you continue to make excuses and be critical of others?

You can find me here: NorthStarIA.com

To be fair, 50k is about the average household income in this country.

To be fair, 50k is about the average household income in this country.

Why is it that so many of the people who act like 50k a year is nothing are the same people who take several years to actually make 50k total?

A household with two 50k a year earners would be just outside the top 20% in household income in the US. Many of us want to make or actually do make well over 50k a year, but the reality is most Americans don't get anywhere near that even as a household.

Back