Teleseminar/Webinar on HSA's

MHart

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Guys I have come up with an idea to start a monthly telemseminar/webinar for my prospects to come listened to on the basic of Health Savings Accounts I am going to try my first one in February. I will be marketing this on my website and also doing walk and talk with flyers in my community offering this for people who are interest and get the word out on health savings accounts how they can save you and or your business money.

Has anyone done this or have much experience with this? Which webinar platform and teleconference would be good to use thanks?

Last edited:
Something I have considered. Never really followed thru. I will be interested in seeing how this develops.

What ever happened with the realtors? You seemed like you were on a roll.

Guys I have come up with an idea to start a monthly telemseminar/webinar for my prospects to come listened to on the basic of Health Savings Accounts I am going to try my first one in February. I will be marketing this on my website and also doing walk and talk with flyers in my community offering this for people who are interest and get the word out on health savings accounts how they can save you and or your business money.

Has anyone done this or have much experience with this? Which webinar platform and teleconference would be good to use thanks?

That's a good idea. I'd use Vyew or logmein.com

I found your blog interesting. I had no idea that playing poker is more stressful than selling insurance.

Well poker is frustrating when you are doing it for a living. The ups and downs of winning and losing streaks just are put you in a crappy mood. I did it for a little over a year and was quite successful but part of the reason I stop was when they made it difficult to get your money to and from sites. Now I enjoy it a lot more because I am not stressed whether I win or lose it is more of a hobby again.

Last edited:
Something I have considered. Never really followed thru. I will be interested in seeing how this develops.

What ever happened with the realtors? You seemed like you were on a roll.

Put it on hold for during the holidays. I have a big presentation in February for the association of realtors in my area in February. They average between 50 to 100 realtors at each month meeting. I will be the guest speaker on health benefits.

Back