Tell me.... how do u sell Life Insurance

Lol. So Lloyd - which package do you normally get? I guess $800 for 3 hours seems to be the best value - although since I'm married it usually only costs me dinner a Applebees.

you are not going to believe this but I received a lead on her once......

Now why would I ever doubt you . . .?

I guess $800 for 3 hours seems to be the best value - although since I'm married it usually only costs me dinner a Applebees.

I believe you may be underestimating your acquisition costs . . .

After 3 hours, Candace leaves.

And Candace probably doesn't nag about the time you spend online.

Thank you all for your informative comments, I really need to get a plan and work it. I guess the hardest thing for me is getting over rejections because the minute someone says no thank or they look like I'm bothering them, I get the heck out dodge. But its good to know that this can be done.

although since I'm married it usually only costs me dinner a Applebees.

You obviously don't have a Jewish wife as I do! Applebees is not in her vocabulary. Think Mortons of Chicago.

Old riddle:

Question: What does a Jewish wife make for dinner?
Answer: Reservations

Al

No she put down her cell phone# ...after several attempts to reach her with no luck I googled her# and came up with that site.....I think I did end up talking to her but still turned out as a dud lead.....

When you get a lead and the phone number is a 1-900 number that is not a good sign.

Winter

You obviously don't have a Jewish wife as I do! Applebees is not in her vocabulary. Think Mortons of Chicago.

Old riddle:

Question: What does a Jewish wife make for dinner?
Answer: Reservations

Al

**** - Applebee's is a treat. We're normally at Friendly's. Try taking a 6 year old to Mortons. And a curse on McDonalds for putting play areas in their stores!

**** - Applebee's is a treat. We're normally at Friendly's. Try taking a 6 year old to Mortons. And a curse on McDonalds for putting play areas in their stores!

I'm not a big fan of Applesbees, although I love Friendly's. I haven't tried Morton's yet, although they do have one up here in Stamford, so I'll see how they compare to Ruth's Chris. If you want breakfast it is Bob Evans all the way. Give me a book to read, a farmer's market with orange juice and some coffee.....

Back