Tell me.... how do u sell Life Insurance

Outback. Don't get me started. Flat out rip-off; over-priced steaks with horrible quality. I'll go to Cactus Willie's $12 buffet in my area and get better steak then Outback.

It's like eating at a Macoroni's Grill, the one in Atlanta I found good and then tried one in Knoxville and it was horrid to say the least. We now have a D&B (dave's and busters I think), at least they have a lot games you can play to take your mind off the food.:D

It's like eating at a Macoroni's Grill, the one in Atlanta I found good and then tried one in Knoxville and it was horrid to say the least. We now have a D&B (dave's and busters I think), at least they have a lot games you can play to take your mind off the food.:D

Oh yeah, Macaroni and Grill is AWESOME.

You cannot get the full experience at D&B unless you start at the pool tables and have some fun (no betting of course), followed by beverages and the interactive golf game.......Good stuff.....

Outback. Don't get me started. Flat out rip-off; over-priced steaks with horrible quality. I'll go to Cactus Willie's $12 buffet in my area and get better steak then Outback.

They build an Outback in an upscale strip center here about 6 years ago and from day-one it is always crowded. We went there once and had a horrible meal. Way overpriced for terrible food.

But the place is SRO most of the time... weekends or weeknights. Maybe we just had a bad night there?

Outback has an Australian theme. I've never been there but friends who have tell me that Australian food would gag a goat.

Al

Oh yeah, Macaroni and Grill is AWESOME.

You cannot get the full experience at D&B unless you start at the pool tables and have some fun (no betting of course), followed by beverages and the interactive golf game.......Good stuff.....

Yea, an adult arcade! Who would of thunk it?

Knoxville TN is getting a Ruth Chris Steakhouse, suppose to be the biggest of all. I hear nothing but good things about Ruth's, we will see I guess but, I doubt if it or anyplace can live up to the hype it gets.

The story of Ruth Chris Steakhouse, yes she brought it from Chris as in Chris Steakhouse. The place was sold many times and no one could make the resturant go. Ruth, being in some financial strain decided she would make a go at it, since Chris the owner had favorable terms, as he turn the business they said every so many months. For some reason, Ruth having no resturant experience (from my understanding) made it go and wonderfully so! She was going to change the name to Ruth's but Chris owning the business at that time said no, so she just added Ruth to the front and the rest is history.

At least that is what I understand from Rush, Hannity and Harvey, all supporters of Ruth Chris Steakhouse. Just a wonderful story, Ruth was in no position to make any business go but, she did!

Plus I didn't enjoy Mortons when I had a chance to go there. So, hey Ruth's can't be as bad a let down as Mortons was.

I've ate at the Ruth's Chris in Nashville many times. Two BIG thumbs up! Just don't touch the plates. They're hot!

Anyone in your existing clientele is more likely to talk to you than the average joe or jane off the street about life insurance. Life insurance is as easy as a question, "Who handles your life insurance?". Or you can approach them as a household review of their insurance services to 'make sure they've got enough coverage and no more than they need'.
#1. Establish a need.

Nobody can afford the life insurance they actually have a need for.
1. Mortgage protection
2. Kids college fund
3. Final expense
4. Student loans, car loans etc.

Once you have the need established it's all about finding out their budget.

Last edited:
Anyone in your existing clientele is more likely to talk to you than the average joe or jane off the street about life insurance. Life insurance is as easy as a question, "Who handles your life insurance?". Or you can approach them as a household review of their insurance services to 'make sure they've got enough coverage and no more than they need'.
#1. Establish a need.

Nobody can afford the life insurance they actually have a need for.
1. Mortgage protection
2. Kids college fund
3. Final expense
4. Student loans, car loans etc.

Once you have the need established it's all about finding out their budget.

Wow, it only took you 8 years to figure this out...

Congratulations!:D

Back