Tell Us You Top Five Forms of Marketing

Colorado Newbie

Super Genius
Kenai, AK
When I first joined this forum I posted a thread asking what everyone's top five types of marketing.

Can't find that post so I am asking everyone to post the top five ways you bring in business.

Thanks!

1. Telemarketing.
2. COI Referrals.
3. B2B
4. Client Referrals.
5. Everything Else.

car insurance quotes

Once you have multiple car insurance quotes, how do you compare quotes to find the best policy for you? Do you go with the cheap car insurance policy or more complete coverage? Let Need Insurance Americahelp you choose your auto insurance.

dot needinsuranceamerica.com

Re: car insurance quotes

Once you have multiple car insurance quotes, how do you compare quotes to find the best policy for you? Do you go with the cheap car insurance policy or more complete coverage? Let Need Insurance Americahelp you choose your auto insurance.

Wow. SPAM that has nothing to do with the OP or this threads subject!

I have seen lots of spam on here, but at least most of it is on subject.... lol

Re: car insurance quotes

Wrong subject for this thread. The question didn't have anything to do with auto insurance.

And if I did need it, I sure wouldn't call you since you don't even understand forum rules.

Back