Temporary Medical Insurance Help

john1921

Hi All

My company still dint give medical insurance to me. From Last week my left elbow is paining and later found that ulnar nerve problem. I am looking for any good temporary insurance. Experts here plz help me to get the good and trusted insurance were its covered with surgery if required. I stay in California.

Many thanks for the people who suggest and guide.

Thanks,
John

I've already answered this once before.

It's like you're asking for auto insurance after you wreck your auto and you want the insurance company to pay for your damage. It doesn't work that way.

Temporary insurance won't cover your current medical issue. Your best bet, if your Company does not offer insurance, is to sign up for "Obamacare" and you will be covered (for everything) on March 1st as long as you sign up by Feb 15th.

Good Luck.

You have 15 days to get signed up for insurance or be without for the year. You can use the exchange or just go direct. There is no temporary insurance to help you. There is no pre-ex anymore if you sign up before the 15th. You can get covered and get treatment. Pick a plan and go with it or not. Your call.

Your best option will be to sign up through your states exchange. For CA the website is coveredca.com . Since your employer does not offer you coverage you may qualify for a tax credit depending on your household size and income so be sure to check. You can apply online or look for local help as well all from the website.

Gezuar!

Back