Tennessee FE Agents who will travel all over

Kayla Hall

Expert
I am based in Tennessee, however I do plan to travel out soon . I've always heard other agents say that it is always good to have 3-4 or 4-5 carriers in your back pocket that are your most competitive go to carriers that will cover all your basis. What are the great companies to have in your bag for Tennesse, and surrounding areas? I've heard alot about
Security National,
Oxford Life,
KSKJ
Royal Neighbors
Americo
Trans
Mutual of Omaha
Liberty Bankers Life
And a lot of others. I need to narrow down to 3 or 4 most competitive that cover the base. For all sort of health conditions even for my most healthy clients. Or young healthy clients I may come accross.. What's your go to????? especially for my area and surrounding and WHY, PLEASE TELL ME.

That seems like a good list. At the end of the day, carriers are a dime a dozen. You just need to cover all the health conditions you’ll run in while in the field, in as few carriers as possible.

Your IMO can help get you set up with the right lineup.

Hi there. Not with any of these companies, but I have sold final expense insurance just not with any company listed.

Not one size fits all is a good thing to consider...

Here may be something to consider...

Have one goto... covers largest percent of folks you see... with good comp. (Fed Life for me.)
Then a price buster (KSKJ)... to compete
Last... a GI plan for all cases so you don't miss sales... (I use Great Western)

Hope this helps.

It sure does. I appreciate you. I'm shopping for a IMO that has the diverse Carriers most competitive to put in ny bag.

It sure does. I appreciate you. I'm shopping for a IMO that has the diverse Carriers most competitive to put in ny bag.

I will add... you also may want to include a carrier that doesn't height or weight question... I use Transamerica for this one... careful with them... the app is the longest in biz and they have a reputation... we call them Transamendment... however... you master this one and all others pale in comparison...

...also they allow you to use Direct Express and SS billing... that is a plus in FE business.

Dang... I sound like I'm trying to sell you on them... they have given me more ulcers than any other carrier I have... Oh well... you still should look into them. :twitchy:

This is something a strong industry mentor/upline should guide you on. Find 2 that compliment each other and you’ll hardly need others.

Back