Term Case Help Please

indiana260

Guru
1000 Post Club
36 Male non tobacco
Blood pressure, thyroid and cholesterol meds
3 dui and felony possession of controlled substance all over 10yrs ago.
No other issues

I am a final expense guy and know simplified issue well. Anyone know if there is a full underwritten company that would take this case.
500k-1mil

36 Male non tobacco
No other issues

I am a final expense guy and know simplified issue well. Anyone know if there is a full underwritten company that would take this case.
500k-1mil

I believe just about any will take him. On the felony and DUIs just need to eliminate the "ever" question apps. Get the rest of his history along with build, family Hx and a drug and alcohol questionnaire. Then shop it out.

I believe just about any will take him. On the felony and DUIs just need to eliminate the "ever" question apps. Get the rest of his history along with build, family Hx and a drug and alcohol questionnaire. Then shop it out.

I looked at NA and Genworth and they both would take one issue but not the other.

36 Male non tobacco
No other issues

500k-1mil

I would look at either Banner or American General. They both are pretty flexible with their underwriting. You can run a quick quote for Banner here https://www.lgaquickquote.com/

I looked at NA and Genworth and they both would take one issue but not the other.

OK, you found two I would not consider. No is not underwriting friendly in my opinion. Genworth is no more. BTW, just because they answer yes does not knock them out. This different than FE or SI. As the other guys have said send it to a brokerage like Pinney. But send them a complete picture to look at.

Assuming this has not been sent in and created an MIB hit.

Back