Term Coverage for this Large Woman?

AIABROKER

Expert
MI
44yr female 5'10 400lbs. non-tobacco
Type II diabetes, takes Metformin and Glipizide.

Looking for term coverage around $200K. Anyone know where I should have her apply? Thinking of going non-med route.

most companies have height-weight guides. I would speak with my upline, I've never written someone that large before.

but I will tell you that I just wrote a guy on a SI term plan on a male. he was 5'9'' and 260; he got rated 50%. So I would imagine that on any SI plan 400lbs is a decline; espescially with the diabetes.

MY guess would be fully underwritten, maybe table 10 lol

btw- what does AIA stand for?....JC

yes, apply her to weight watchers and gold gym.
but seriously, I too had a case like this and could not find any place to write it.

most companies have height-weight guides. I would speak with my upline, I've never written someone that large before.

but I will tell you that I just wrote a guy on a SI term plan on a male. he was 5'9'' and 260; he got rated 50%. So I would imagine that on any SI plan 400lbs is a decline; espescially with the diabetes.

MY guess would be fully underwritten, maybe table 10 lol

btw- what does AIA stand for?....JC

The name of my company, American Insurance Advisors.

To my knowledge, there is no medically underwritten policy that she can get. There are a couple of $25,000 Whole Life policies with no weight limit that she would qualify for if in a state that offers them. And at age 45 she will have more options like that.

Back