Term for an Overweight Client

B_Life

Expert
Which term company is the most liberal with overweight people?
I have a guy who is about 70 lbs over the average standard table.
Want to make sure he does not get declined.

West Coast Life seems like they are the first to jump on a lot of higher risk people. You may want to check them out.

This is what I was thinking: WCL? Presidential possibly?
Anyway, I am going to speak to their UW to see what they say.
I just wanted to see if anybody had a "good proven success" with overweight cases.

WCL has been a lot more strict on their term policies recently. Don't know why.

Trying placing with Assurity, they have a liberal table rating for their term.

Insurance companies have this extra rating on their premium for high risk clients. So it will be different from the standard premium or they call it sub-standard premium.

Which term company is the most liberal with overweight people?
I have a guy who is about 70 lbs over the average standard table.
Want to make sure he does not get declined.

Let me tell you so height and weights that I take on my products.

5' 0" 213 Pounds
5' 4" 242 Pounds
5' 10" 287 Pounds
6' 0" 304 Pounds

Both United Home Life and American Amicable will take the heights and weights on their term policies.

Also, it never hurts to call in and speak with the underwriter with any company that you work with and most of the time they put it in the underwriting guide.

It would make a little more sense if the OP would post the dang Ht and Wt instead of everyone tapdancing around in circles trying to offer the solution to the problem; (without knowing the variable to the problem).

Kind of like the answer to the age old question: What is 1 + __ = ??

Have you looked at the non-med that several companies have MoO has one, Forestors has one, several others that are not coming to mind. That may be an option. Glad to see another Amicable agent up there. Good product for final expense.

Latest posts

Back