Term for Marijuana recreational vape users

Pot Friendly Carrier. Can you suggest any?
AIG (formerly American General): If you smoke 2 times a year or less, you can get Preferred Best Non Smoker rates. If you smoke 2 times per month or less, you're at Standard Non Smoker. If you smoke more than 2 times per month, you're considered a smoker with a possibility of a table rating. You CANNOT show THC on your labs.

Legal and Geberal (formerly Banner Life): Occasional use will be Standard Smoker. Daily use will start at a substandard Table B Smoker rate.

Fidelity: Standard Smoker if there is any use in the past 12 months.

Voya (Formally
ING Reliastar): IF you're over age 26 and smoke 2 times or less per month, you can get Standard Non-Smoker rates. If you smoke 2-4 times per month and over age 26, you're at Standard Non-Smoker Table 8 rates. If you smoke 1-4 times per week, you're at Table 8 Smoker. Under age 26 and if you smoke more than 4x per week, you'll be declined.

Lincoln National: 1 time per month and you can get preferred plus non-smoker rates. 1-2 times per week is preferred non-tobacco. 3-4 times per week is Standard to Table 2 non-tobacco. 4-6 times per week is Table 2 to Table 4 non-tobacco. If you smoke daily, it's a decline. You CANNOT show THC on your labs

MetLife: 1-4 times per week is preferred non-tobacco! IF you smoke daily it's Table 4-Table 8 non-tobacco rates. You CANNOT show THC on your labs.

Mutual of Omaha: 3 times per month or less per month is standard non-tobacco. 4-8 times per month will be rated and a case by case basis. More than 8 times per month is individual consideration to decline. THC on labs must match admitted usage.

Minnesota Life: Occasional and recreational use of at Preferred Non Smoker, but you have to test negative on your labs. If they find THC is your system, it's a Smoker Table 3 rating.

Protective: Standard Smoker at best for any amount. Could be substandard or decline depending on usage and if recreational or medical.

Prudential- For marijuana use up to 2 times per month and a negative lab result, you can qualify for Standard Plus Non Smoker. For use up to 4 times per week, in will be a Substandard Table B Non Smoker (can be positive on labs). Over 4 times per week is a decline.

Transamerica - Standard non-smoker rates if you smoke less than 12 times per year. 13 or more times per year and you're Standard smoker rates.

Pot Friendly Carrier. Can you suggest any?
Prudential.

For recreational users, ages 21 and over with admission , with or without positive THC in urine:
Up to 3 uses* per week - Nonsmoker Plus
4 – 6 uses* per week - Table B
7 or more uses* per week - Decline
* Marijuana use does not require Smoker rates; usual Tobacco guidelines apply.

Lots of great info guys, thanks!!! I think we'll all be running into this more and more as time goes on, my guess is eventually with most carriers it will just be considered tobacco use like cigarettes with no ratings, rules, etc.

My question.... for PRU - which is accurate?

Prudential.

For recreational users, ages 21 and over with admission , with or without positive THC in urine:
Up to 3 uses* per week - Nonsmoker Plus
4 – 6 uses* per week - Table B
7 or more uses* per week - Decline
* Marijuana use does not require Smoker rates; usual Tobacco guidelines apply.

STIBROKER said:
Prudential- For marijuana use up to 2 times per month and a negative lab result, you can qualify for Standard Plus Non Smoker. For use up to 4 times per week, in will be a Substandard Table B Non Smoker (can be positive on labs). Over 4 times per week is a decline.

Hello , do you know what company give better rating for Medical Marijuana users .??? i will appreciate ur answer . Midland National gave my client table 5 for this Pstd was the reason to used

I always hated drugs and it infuriates me that some vapers add marijuana extract or cbd oil to their liquids. Recently, my friend told me that he found a very cool and expensive vape fluid on https://www.aquavape.co.uk and he wanted me to try this liquid. I tried it and it was pineapple with mint and it was just amazing and then he offered me to try another liquid. After that, my head began to feel dizzy and I began to laugh. Only then he told me that there was about 10 mg of marijuana and a little oil of CBD. After that, I stopped talking to him because this *** made me try drugs ... But the liquid without additives was awesome!

Last edited:
Back