Term for Overweight

HoosierLife

Automate Appointments https://agentautopilot.com
5000 Post Club
Client 34 MNT. Healthy other than thyroid. And he's 5'6" 235. Looking for a 20 year $400K term.

Pinney is coming back table 2 for weight. For UoO, Metlife and Principal. All around $55.

Didn't know if anybody else knew someone who is more liberal on ht/wt.

Anything other the build wrong here? Who at Pinney gave you t2? I am showing several standards on xrae; XRAE Pre-screen - Pinney Insurance

That was via their in house UW.

----------

And no, other than the thyroid nothing else wrong. He did have some surgery for Lipoma removal. About 12 incisions. Fatty tumors. Benign. Something genetic. He was on Gabapentin and pain killers for a little while from pain from the scar tissue. He's off of all that now. Chiropractor is using some tool to break down scar tissue.

I told that to Pinney and they said it was rated for build. The UW said the the pain meds would not impact the rating any further though.

Prob just playing it safe...235 really means 250 99% of the time. 235 is just on the line with those standard...237 and you are in rated territory.

----------

And, I like to call those folks not overweight..just underheight.

Prob just playing it safe...235 really means 250 99% of the time. 235 is just on the line with those standard...237 and you are in rated territory. ---------- And, I like to call those folks not overweight..just underheight.

So are the aforementioned carriers still the best for ht/wt and conversion options?

What would the standard or table 1 pricing be in this situation?

So are the aforementioned carriers still the best for ht/wt and conversion options?

What would the standard or table 1 pricing be in this situation?

Try that xrae link. It will show you pricing, ratings etc. Add a few extra lbs and try again so you know the full picture. I use xrae primarily for build because it shows tables.

Pinney said Xrae can be wrong about build. They said they got the builds straight from the company's UW guide.

Back