Term Insurance for Age 65?

4thquarter

USA
Hello Agents,

Senior age 65 in good health nothing major looking for a 20 year term insurance for 25k or 50k face amount.

Any recommendations?

Hello Agents,

Senior age 65 in good health nothing major looking for a 20 year term insurance for 25k or 50k face amount.

Any recommendations?

Why a 20 year term? That's going to put him in no mans land if he wants it long term and lives past 85. I would compare this to a guaranteed ul for 50k and let him choose.

Is it for yourself?

for a client...she prefers term over whole life

----------

Cincinnati Life is good for these cases. If you're willing to go with less than stellar ratings (below A), then Baltimore Life looks good from a rate perspective.

Thank You Ray for the recommendations...it's very helpful to learn new term insurance companies..

----------

Why a 20 year term? That's going to put him in no mans land if he wants it long term and lives past 85. I would compare this to a guaranteed ul for 50k and let him choose.

She's on a strict budget and rather pay for the term insurance...

----------

But I put in my zip if it shows rates

Edit: just hit back and enter info

I will check out the quoting engine Chazm...30 day trial perhaps to test out the tool

for a client...she prefers term over whole life

----------

Thank You Ray for the recommendations...it's very helpful to learn new term insurance companies..

----------

She's on a strict budget and rather pay for the term insurance...

----------

I will check out the quoting engine Chazm...30 day trial perhaps to test out the tool

You shouldn't need any trial or tool. I've never signed up. It just gives you quotes.

Just go to term4sale.com directly

Back