Term Life Experts...

6'1" gets to you 289lbs on MoO's express build chart for people with impairments. They go up to 300k on the face. Not gonna be cheap.

I'm guessing there's something else in his history he's forgetting to tell you and they'll decline him, but if that's really it you may be able to just barely get him approved. If I'm reading this right there's a oral fluid test as well. My underwriting requirements booklet is outdated for the current rates though so don't quote me on that.

What is funny is that he thinks Assurity is a Simplified Issue policy. If you read the UW guide it specifically states that it is a fully underwritten life insurance policy. They run MIB & RX for all policies, even the non-meds. But if that comes back questionable or at the max limits, or if it is over $300k DB, they do phone interviews, APS reports, & parameds as well.

I think they are slightly more generous on the build tables vs. MoO. But not much.

Cinci Life would be $106mo for a $300,000.00 30 year ROP with a RdPdUp option If he were P+, but he is not. He is +-290#s and can not continuously breath through the night without a machine.

The UHL term is a FE of term insurance like plan. You realize you can not quote him as if he really was healthy as opposed to thinking he really is healthy. He does not have that many options because not that many companies want him as a risk. Those that do are going to charge an appropriate premium.

$200,000.00 @ $204 per month UHL 20 yr $200,000.00 ROP Term (4 tables built in) Has an option to go reduced paid up at the end of the 20 years.

Liberty Bankers has a type of ROP term not sure of the particulars.

Keep us posted on the best option you find him.

One more point to the ROP at his age 64 (yr 20) he has a reduced paid up policy of > $96,000.00

Yes, over 250k but under 300k is oral fluid with MOO, under 250k is straight SI, but may require a phone interview at underwriters request.

Yes, over 250k but under 300k is oral fluid with MOO, under 250k is straight SI, but may require a phone interview at underwriters request.

Thanks. Update: No more oral fluid per an underwriter. Still in the software though (glad I called) TLE maxes out at 300k.

----------

One more point to the ROP at his age 64 (yr 20) he has a reduced paid up policy of > $96,000.00

Thanks for this.

----------

Go with ANICO. Under 250k is non med and standard, or they table rate. Sleep apnea is standard anyways, so he will just be rated on weight. They will order medical records.

Thanks. Who has a good contract with them?

----------

Do you like Cincinnati life? Also do they have e-app?

Thanks. Update: No more oral fluid per an underwriter. Still in the software though (glad I called) TLE maxes out at 300k.

----------

Thanks for this.

----------

Thanks. Who has a good contract with them?

----------

Do you like Cincinnati life? Also do they have e-app?

They do not have an E-app but they have a drop ticket type system. You enter a bit of information online then they call the client to complete the app. Their paper app is not that long. They have one of the few competitive ROP plans. Good term rates. < $100,000 non med to age 60. Non par WL down to $10,000 (I think) GUL down to $25,000. Middle of the road underwriting.

They do not have an E-app but they have a drop ticket type system. You enter a bit of information online then they call the client to complete the app. Their paper app is not that long. They have one of the few competitive ROP plans. Good term rates. < $100,000 non med to age 60. Non par WL down to $10,000 (I think) GUL down to $25,000. Middle of the road underwriting.

Cool. Thanks. Noted.

Back