Term Life for Seniors

Surancedawg

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
I am running into a lot of folks over 65 with less-than-perfect health histories who really want term life coverage bad. Often, its because they've recently taken on a new mortgage and want income protection.

Have a couple of prospects 69+ who each have had pacemakers implanted over a decade ago. Any Term carriers who would be willing to offer coverage for folks like that? Thanks in advance.

i am running into a lot of folks over 65 with less-than-perfect health histories who really want term life coverage bad. Often, its because they've recently taken on a new mortgage and want income protection.

Have a couple of prospects 69+ who each have had pacemakers implanted over a decade ago. Any term carriers who would be willing to offer coverage for folks like that? Thanks in advance.

gul

----------

I am running into a lot of folks over 65 with less-than-perfect health histories who really want term life coverage bad. Often, its because they've recently taken on a new mortgage and want income protection.

Have a couple of prospects 69+ who each have had pacemakers implanted over a decade ago. Any Term carriers who would be willing to offer coverage for folks like that? Thanks in advance.

A few companies will go 70ish on 20 year term. Longer and older than that and you will want to look at dialing down GUL.

There is another part to this puzzle.

Are the comfortable with an insurance premium that might rival their mortgage payment? Even standard non-tobacco rates will be substantial at those ages, if there are any table ratings it will only get worse.

The few I talked to in this situation, they lost interest very quickly once they found out what the premium would be.

Back