Term Life Insurance Help

starmama

Hello. I'm looking for advice. My husband and I have three children ages 11, 13, and 15. My husband will be 50 yrs old in several months. He is the sole "bread winner" in our family and we're looking to purchase a policy for our family. I already have my own through Metlife which was purchased long ago.

From our research, it seems that a term life insurance policy is the best way to go. We have a car insurance policy with Geico so I'm thinking of going with them or switching to State Farm for both. Any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated.

From our research, it seems that a term life insurance policy is the best way to go. We have a car insurance policy with Geico so I'm thinking of going with them or switching to State Farm for both. Any advice or feedback is greatly appreciated.

you go to buy car insurance company's that deal in car insurance....you go to life insurance company's to buy term life insurance.....or a broker....you can run rates here to start...... https://www.ezlifesales.com/beginlink.do?key=9FBDD0D57AF96C8126A9AE19C760B809

Hello. I'm looking for advice. My husband and I have three children ages 11, 13, and 15. My husband will be 50 yrs old in several months. He is the sole "bread winner" in our family and we're looking to purchase a policy for our family. I already have my own through Metlife which was purchased long ago.

The most unbiased term life insurance quotes and comparisons are found at Term4Sale.com because Term4Sale® does not sell term insurance. Term4Sale® is owned by COMPULIFE® Software, Inc. which sells life insurance comparison software to thousands of life agents throughout the U.S. and Canada.

www.term4sale.com

The most unbiased term life insurance quotes and comparisons are found at Term4Sale.com because Term4Sale® does not sell term insurance. Term4Sale® is owned by COMPULIFE® Software, Inc. which sells life insurance comparison software to thousands of life agents throughout the U.S. and Canada.

www.term4sale.com

yea.....but you can not sign up on line.......

The best thing to do is to go to a independent agent in your community that handles all lines: auto, home, and life. You wouldn't have to worry about having to manage your insurance because they do it for you. If you would like to go with State Farm, that's OK too. Just try to stay away from the GEICO's and General's.

The best thing to do is to go to a independent agent in your community that handles all lines: auto, home, and life. You wouldn't have to worry about having to manage your insurance because they do it for you.

Generally I recommend dealing with local agents, which is why Term4Sale - Term Life Insurance Quotes and Comparisons give you a list of 3 agents in your zip code, which you can reach out to with a single agent, and let them compete for your business. When you display the list, local agents will have local phone numbers.

The important thing is to get the advice of more than one agent and go with the agent whose advice makes the most sense to you.

Why don't you contact a reliable insurance agency nearby? I am sure an agency will guide you which type of policy will meet your insurance needs. For proper guidance you must get in touch with any one of the trusted American insurance agencies in your city. If you want I can refer you one.

Be it life insurance or dental insurance or vision insurance, you must own a policy from reputed insurance company.

Have a nice life.

Back