Term Life with Critical Illness Benefits

rgordonr

Is anyone aware of competitive term life insurance with critical illness benefits? I am familiar with the product that Transamerica offers, but wonder if there are others.

American National
AGLA - now American General

There are many others... but this rider can vary by state. I know in California, it's near impossible to find.

Will any of these companies with the living benefits on term issue a 20yr policy at age 70? (female std n/t)

According to my quoting software, it looks like Trans will do a 20-year term on a 70 year old.

Related question: why are you writing a 20-year term on a 70-year old?

According to my quoting software, it looks like Trans will do a 20-year term on a 70 year old.

Related question: why are you writing a 20-year term on a 70-year old?

Thanks.

Well I'm not writing anything yet...but have a 70yr old close family member that I just found out has no life ins, in good health. She also has no $ to spend on ins... so this would be something the family would buy on her (to hedge risk when she passes). Got any other suggestions? I'm all ears...

Thanks.

Well I'm not writing anything yet...but have a 70yr old close family member that I just found out has no life ins, in good health. She also has no $ to spend on ins... so this would be something the family would buy on her (to hedge risk when she passes). Got any other suggestions? I'm all ears...

Genworth (50k min) and Transamerica (25k min) will do up to 15 year term policies

If she is healthy, you would be better off looking towards Transamerica's TransACE GUL, Sagicor's NLUL, North American's GUL and Genworth's GUL. All have minimum $25,000 amounts (at Standard Rates $65-$95/mo). 50% more premium and you can get $25k competitive FE Plans with Americo, Foresters, Transamerica

You have to delete this post. When he gets deleted for Spamming it will still live on......

article-1289149644310-0bf4704a000005dc-165902_304x196.jpg

Looks like mine got sucked into the vortex as well.

----------

Genworth (50k min) and Transamerica (25k min) will do up to 15 year term policies

If she is healthy, you would be better off looking towards Transamerica's TransACE GUL, Sagicor's NLUL, North American's GUL and Genworth's GUL. All have minimum $25,000 amounts (at Standard Rates $65-$95/mo). 50% more premium and you can get $25k competitive FE Plans with Americo, Foresters, Transamerica

What he said. Add that many 70 year old qualify for preferred and STD rates. Also ABR comes in very handy, I do not beleive most FE plans include that.

Back