Term Over 65, No Health Questions

brittanyday

I have a client who has just recently had a hip replacement and will have knee replacements soon. Are there any term life companies that will take him? I am in North Carolina. He prefers term over whole life and he is 68.

We would be looking for a 20 year term if possible. I got quotes but the companies I've looked at said we would have to wait until 90 days after his last surgery with no surgeries lingering.

We would be looking for a 20 year term if possible. I got quotes but the companies I've looked at said we would have to wait until 90 days after his last surgery with no surgeries lingering.

That makes sense.

You may want to quote him GUL and GULs dialed down to 90, 95 and 100 as well. I would also make sure that he sign an illustration showing when the policy terminates. CYA.

American Benefits Association - Term from $10k - $160k no health questions - must be a member of their Association @ a mere $49.95 per month which comes with $10k already - age banded - enrollment must occur before age 70 - Term lasts up to age 99 - roller must be "actively at work for a minimum of 20 hours a week for wage or profit" even self employed work - age band for a person age 68 - $10k on top of the $10k in the association membership = $20k is $25.82 +plus the $49.95 membership to qualify for coverage) - $50k is $129.19 ( +$49.95) - with a Guarantee Issue limit of $100k @ 258.20 (+$49.95) No pre ex condition smoking or h/w exclusions - no exam needed to get coverage - IF qualified members can buy from $110k - $250k by submitting evidence of insurability see

w w w .com my aba benefits .com /manage

American Benefits Association - Term from $10k - $160k no health questions - must be a member of their Association @ a mere $49.95 per month which comes with $10k already - age banded - enrollment must occur before age 70 - Term lasts up to age 99 - roller must be "actively at work for a minimum of 20 hours a week for wage or profit" even self employed work - age band for a person age 68 - $10k on top of the $10k in the association membership = $20k is $25.82 +plus the $49.95 membership to qualify for coverage) - $50k is $129.19 ( +$49.95) - with a Guarantee Issue limit of $100k @ 258.20 (+$49.95) No pre ex condition smoking or h/w exclusions - no exam needed to get coverage - IF qualified members can buy from $110k - $250k by submitting evidence of insurability see

w w w .com my aba benefits .com /manage

Maybe

Back