Term vs Whole. Need inputs.

172+ years in the business. Tied with NW for perfect 100 comdex rating. Our Waiver of Premium (Disability) isn't followed like Mass Mutual and others. Once qualified never have to pay on policy again.

Only company that has a patent on Custom Whole Life and Term 10years,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20.

You might want to read your Disability clause on the life policy. I was on life disability with NYL. It NEVER was a situation where once qualified I never had to pay premiums again. I was on waiver for one year. You stay on wavier if you continue to be disabled. Might want to talk to your trainer again about that. I was a NYL guy 20 years ago. Kept my policies, they have done very well, but be careful how your saying what you are. Not correct.
You have to remain disabled and meet the definition of disability on the wavier or it stops.

What is OMG SMFH?
Search Results | The Online Slang Dictionary
There, I looked up OMG for you. You can find SMFH there, too.

You'll get fewer responses like this if you'll 1) maybe not post on older threads, unless you have a good reason to revive them. 2) Read through the threads before commenting yourself. I've seen you comment on several threads now where someone else has already stated the very same as you, and often done a better job with it.

But hang in there! There's a bit of a learning curve to using this forum. Many of the contributors here are "big dogs" in our industry. Some of them bite. (Not WB, though. He just nips a little!)

Search Results | The Online Slang Dictionary
There, I looked up OMG for you. You can find SMFH there, too.

You'll get fewer responses like this if you'll 1) maybe not post on older threads, unless you have a good reason to revive them. 2) Read through the threads before commenting yourself. I've seen you comment on several threads now where someone else has already stated the very same as you, and often done a better job with it.

But hang in there! There's a bit of a learning curve to using this forum. Many of the contributors here are "big dogs" in our industry. Some of them bite. (Not WB, though. He just nips a little!)

Bobby also likes to quote a post without saying anything, which is extremely annoying. Adds no value what so ever. Not sure if he is having trouble with the forum or not.

172+ years in the business. Tied with NW for perfect 100 comdex rating. Our Waiver of Premium (Disability) isn't followed like Mass Mutual and others. Once qualified never have to pay on policy again.

Only company that has a patent on Custom Whole Life and Term 10years,11,12,13,14,15,16,17,18,19,20.

Have you looked at AIG? That is not proprietary to NYL.

Back