Term with No Paramed

Dix86

Super Genius
100+ Post Club
Is there a term policy that does no require a physical or medical exam for someone under 30? Client doesn't have any diagnosed health issues, but doesn't like medical examinations. Thanks in Advance.

Is there a term policy that does no require a physical or medical exam for someone under 30? Client doesn't have any diagnosed health issues, but doesn't like medical examinations. Thanks in Advance.

Several of them.

depending on face amount.

Sagicor is probably the easiest.

Go to term4sale.com and enter his info. look for the SI. Those will be non med. If <$100,000 Cincinnati Life also.

If you sell a lot of term and GUL consider getting compulife.

Sagicor is a piece of junk.

I was able to get my pregnant wife and sister both 30 year $500,000 policies with Principle with no issues.

Sagicor is a piece of junk.

I was able to get my pregnant wife and sister both 30 year $500,000 policies with Principle with no issues.

Is that your experience over many Life quotes with non med term? I Have written both companies for many years and would be interested in why Sagicor is junk.

Lee

There are many companies who offer a simplified issue option. How are you quoting your clients? If you are independent, then this should be readily available to you.

Back