Test on Thursday

G

I am getting ready to take my L&H exam on Thursday. I am using License2go.com. I finished the 17 class modules in two days. It went quicker than I expected. I think I would have been struggling to stay awake in a classroom setting. It is very dry subject material. The online class seems to force you to be a little more interactive. There were a small technical glitches with L2G, and several questions that were not covered in either the course or PDF documents, but all in all, it seems like a good service for the money.

The first practice test almost seemed too easy. I took the first 150 test exam and got an 85 without referring to any of the course materials in less than an hour on my first try. They said to expect to take it three times to get to 85. But I do have a background in Health Insurance Customer Service, which probably helped me out. A couple of the agents I met with made it sound like it would be harder than it is.

I pretty much need to review the sections on annuities and health policy provisions. I missed several of the questions on annuities. I will go over that section again so I can distinguish the different types. I changed my first choice on a few others and got them wrong. I will take it again later and should be well up in the 90s.

I have accepted and offer from Sterling. I am a little worried. I had some money problems a few years back. My credit has been fine for the last three years. I am hoping it is not an issue, but where you are an employee and not a contractor, I think they may require bonding. The commission structure does not seem to be the best, but they seem to have good training and better advertising and leads than the other companies I have been looking into. It seems to be a good place to start out. I just hope things work out.

With your knowledge and background you will fly through the test. You will probbaly score in the 90's.

There were some technical glitches on the Einstein Exam. There were a few questions where it would not let me click on the correct option. And couple of others where despite picking the right option, when I clicked next, it told me my answer was incorrect.

Because of that, I had to take the exam a couple of more times than expected:arghh:

Now I have to complete the Superman Exam and I am done.

I am ready to pull all my hair out!!!! I need to get an 85 to finish the course. On my first atempt, I got an 83 but I had 5 questions that I could not answer due to the technical bug.

I am taking the final Superman Exam, and I am 2/3 of the way done with two wrong answers, and two answers that will be marked wrong due to those technical issues on the site.

Now the site is not responding and is down. I will probably have to start the exam over again when the site comes back up:arghh:

I got through the License2go.com course. I went for my exam today. It was a two hour drive for me. I felt kind of worn out when I got there. Think I needed some . But I passed with Flying Colors. :biggrin:

The woman at the center said a lot of people fail it the first time out. I was a little surprised to hear that. It seemed almost like a formality to me.

Back