Testing tomorrow!

Good day everyone!
I just took a break from my study review to say my BIG "Life & Health" exam is in the morning yay!
I took it 4 yrs. ago in Michigan and I'm going to conquer the beast here in AZ. Say a prayer for me... THANX you guys! :-)

If you've studied hard and have passed a few practice exams, you should do well. I was in serious panic mode when I took my test and still passed.

Good luck!

Thank you "Captive Soul" and I'm not sure yet Brian. I live and will work as an independent at an office in Scottsdale. More than anything I want to "help" people & their families :-)

Sent from my iPad using InsForums

Everything was going great! I felt good until I looked at the clock & saw I was "RUNNING OUT OF TIME!" OMG! I had to RUSH thru the last 20 or so questions of the test.
I am SO PISSED I got 67% (passing is 70%) on the exam! ! ? ?
I left out the room twice (1) for my jacket (2) for the 5 min. break. They make U pull out your pockets, lift your pants legs & wand U down each time. ? I would have passed!!
When I retest I'm NOT leaving my computer for nothing! I will conquer it next week! ?

----------

Everything was going great! I felt good until I looked at the clock & saw I was "RUNNING OUT OF TIME!" OMG! I had to RUSH thru the last 20 or so questions of the test. I am SO PISSED I got 67% (passing is 70%) on the exam! ! I left out the room twice (1) for my jacket (2) for the 5 min. break. They make U pull out your pockets, lift your pants legs & wand U down each time. ? I would have passed!! When I retest I'm NOT leaving my computer for nothing! I will conquer it next week!

Everything was going great! I felt good until I looked at the clock & saw I was "RUNNING OUT OF TIME!" OMG! I had to RUSH thru the last 20 or so questions of the test.
I left out the room twice (1) for my jacket (2) for the 5 min. break. They make U pull out your pockets, lift your pants legs & wand U down each time. ? I would have passed!!
When I retest I'm NOT leaving my computer for nothing! I will conquer it next week! ?

----------

Everything was going great! I felt good until I looked at the clock & saw I was "RUNNING OUT OF TIME!" OMG! I had to RUSH thru the last 20 or so questions of the test. I am SO PISSED I got 67% (passing is 70%) on the exam! ! I left out the room twice (1) for my jacket (2) for the 5 min. break. They make U pull out your pockets, lift your pants legs & wand U down each time. ? I would have passed!! When I retest I'm NOT leaving my computer for nothing! I will conquer it next week!

Was it a male or female that "wanded" you?:twitchy:

Ha! Ha! LoL....a female- hexing me!
My weak area while studying was Federal Tax Considerations. Low & behold that was my low scoring area on the test. I didn't cry BUT I was mad that I had to rush in the end. I'm going to study harder in my weak areas & KICK BUTT next week!

Goillini52 I needed that laugh- THANK You! ?

Next time, don't wear a pink outfit and be sure to wave at the test proctor when you are approaching the door to go in. Trust me, this will put you over the top.

Sorry to hear you were so close. I know that's one of those moments that can make a person :arghh:

You WILL do better on the next one! :yes:

@pcbinsurance I REALLY did wear a "pink blazer" LoL! I was frazzled towards the end. I'm reviewing my "Tax Considerations" THANX! ?

----------

Thanks "Captive Soul" I'm SO ready to work!

Back