Texas Auto Carrier

cap361

Expert
Can anyone help me with a new auto carrier? Travelers just told me that no longer writing mono line and Safeco isn't nowhere competitive in my area. Progressive isn't bad but commissions are low.

I also haven't had any luck getting an appointment with Mercury. Thanks in advance!

Can anyone help me with a new auto carrier? Travelers just told me that no longer writing mono line and Safeco isn't nowhere competitive in my area. Progressive isn't bad but commissions are low.

I also haven't had any luck getting an appointment with Mercury. Thanks in advance!

Hello,

There are plenty of them that you can start with. My main carrier is Progressive. They're really competitive. Mercury is very strict. I would suggest Empower, Windhaven, Hallmark, Connect and Infinity.

I'm actually trying look to for standard market. Any suggestions?

You won't get any standard markets until you build a book of business. Kemper Specialty will give you the chance but they're not competitive. Other than that none of them will. Focus on Progressive for now. That will help you get other appointments down the road.

Cap,

Where are you and what carriers do you have today?

It is a tough world out there right now... craziest I have seen in 14 years.....

Cap,

Where are you and what carriers do you have today?

It is a tough world out there right now... craziest I have seen in 14 years.....

Safeco, Travelers and Progressive. I tried to get a Mercury appointment but no luck. I never even heard a rejection from them.

Where in TX?

Folks, this is an interesting swing in the industry. with auto doing what it is doing to the carriers, you cant be the agent you were 2 years ago. The industry has turned down a new road. We're still in a car, we are still on a road. It is just a new road. How are you adapting?

Where in TX?

Folks, this is an interesting swing in the industry. with auto doing what it is doing to the carriers, you cant be the agent you were 2 years ago. The industry has turned down a new road. We're still in a car, we are still on a road. It is just a new road. How are you adapting?

Can you elaborate further? Are carriers no longer giving new appointments? Cracking down on poor production?

TX Just got smashed by a 1.6B hail storm and then got another one right no its heals.

Depending on where he is he will feel the results of the auto issue in tandem with the Hail issue.

Back