Texas Childrens Hospital Individual/ or Group Plan

larymes

Super Genius
Anybody from texas or houston know a plan or group plan that will allow someone to go to texas childrens hospital?

Thanks for the links. But all 3 of these don't have it in the network

If they aren't in the BCBS PPO or UHC Choice Plus (you did say group?) , I typically say they don't take insurance. You might want to call them and ask.

Pretty sure none of the plans available on the individual market in Houston have TCH in their network. My brother had us set up a group plan specifically because TCH wasn't in any of the plans for individual. Houston Methodist and MD Anderson aren't either. They do take BCBS PPO if group is an option.

Pretty sure none of the plans available on the individual market in Houston have TCH in their network. My brother had us set up a group plan specifically because TCH wasn't in any of the plans for individual. Houston Methodist and MD Anderson aren't either. They do take BCBS PPO if group is an option.

Awesome. Thanks

I just ran a ACA quote for a Dallas resident. Ambetter and Molina Silver plans are significantly less expensive than Blue Cross, for CSR-eligible prospects.

Are those of you in the state of the 2017 World Series champions, getting paid equitably by Molina and/or Ambetter?

Back