Texas Farm Bureau

DariaOC

Expert
Interested in and went on first interview with TX Farm Bureau, independent Agent. You get a book of business but you have to make 25 appointments with people you know set up before interview 2. I read you can not take any sales with you if you leave. Anyone work for them or have in the past, what was/is it like. I read that the book of business is not much income at all. Will an newbie make money the first two months? How are leads? Really need to make decision soon. Info please. Thank you

Interested in and went on first interview with TX Farm Bureau, independent Agent. You get a book of business but you have to make 25 appointments with people you know set up before interview 2. I read you can not take any sales with you if you leave. Anyone work for them or have in the past, what was/is it like. I read that the book of business is not much income at all. Will an newbie make money the first two months? How are leads? Really need to make decision soon. Info please. Thank you

Appointments set up before you are hired seems like a deal breaker for me. They probably want you to go with them on sales calls before you are hired. A nice way to build their book if they decide they don't want you.

Latest posts

Back