Texas life and health exam prep

dbab

Super Genius
Hey guys,

Can someone recommend a good resource (no live classes) for prepping for the life and health exam in Texas?

I used America’s Professor for Texas life and health. I definitely recommend AP. The course was easy to follow and the format is great. (Unpaid endorsement)

I used www.xceltesting.com to get my TX license. I'd also look into AD Banker, as I've heard good things about them as well.

No matter which school you end up choosing, cram your studies into a week and take it right after. Even if a school gives you X-days to access it, don't spread it out because you'll likely end up forgetting things.

I used ExamFX as well, I would be careful with the mobile app though, I found wrong answers in the practice tests. I liked all of the different options to study, by reading the material as well as watching recorded video mini classes.

I used ExamFX as well, I would be careful with the mobile app though, I found wrong answers in the practice tests. I liked all of the different options to study, by reading the material as well as watching recorded video with mini glasses.

Would you recommend them even though they had wrong answers in the practice tests?:huh:

Would you recommend them even though they had wrong answers in the practice tests?:huh:
Yes,I think the app is outdated and it may have been phased out, I just happened to find it on the app. store, they don’t have it listed on their site as one of the study tools. All you do on the app is take quizzes. No content to study or read there.
That is where I found the mistakes on a practice quiz. The site was very helpful to me, especially the videos.

@dbab

How did you do?

Hey thanks for checking! I haven’t taken the test yet. I’ve been researching IMOs and figuring out exactly what type of insurance I want to focus on selling. I’ve also been reading some books and doing research on insurance and sales. I’m planning on signing up for examfx tomorrow though.the goal is to be licensed by the end of July.

Back