Texas P&C License with Criminal Background

Thank yall very much! I agree! But alot of people judge by past! But i have finished my test teachers course now going back through all videos key facts and retaking all pratice tests again hoping to pass texas pnc on 17th so i will sure let u know thanks again

You should be ok. You have to disclose everything to them. They may have you jump through a few more hoops, like getting certified court documents. DOI 's have no sence of humor.

Thanks B61.. I hope so.. I take my test Friday just hope can pass. I have read the manual watched all videos and read the key and took all test at least once now I am going back through watching all videos reading key facts and going to take finals again and I think im ready..my test scores show I am the lowest ive made going back through is an 88...I have no problem with that I already have my certified court documents so I am going to send those when I send in my application hopefully Friday :) thanks for you help.

lol :) I think I did.. I was on vacation all this week, I currently work in retail till I get my license in hand. I just pray my record don't prevent me...

Hello,

I have to Class B MD's no felonies at all. It is prostitution cases, so which are moral turpitude.. but one is 5 years old, one is 8 years old the latter one is in TX the other is CO. I have since turned my life around, I have paid for materials through test teachers, registered for test, fingerprints paid for it all and I take my test in two weeks from today and worried will I be able to get my license. Can someone please help!

Thanks,

if its on your background then they will see it

trc29

if its on your background then they will see it

Thank yall very much! I agree! But alot of people judge by past! But i have finished my test teachers course now going back through all videos key facts and retaking all pratice tests again hoping to pass texas pnc on 17th so i will sure let u know thanks again

What was the outcome of your license? I also have class B misdemeanors for hot checks, and am worried that this will prevent TDI from issuing my license.

Back