Thad’s FB leads

2nd week of using them, I overall like them and you get them pretty fast and the people are generally better quality the only thing I have negative to say is the text and email drips on the leads. I had a lady say she texted that she wasn't interested when I had door knocked her.

2nd week of using them, I overall like them and you get them pretty fast and the people are generally better quality the only thing I have negative to say is the text and email drips on the leads. I had a lady say she texted that she wasn't interested when I had door knocked her.
Never drip FB final expense leads. It actually lowers the quality. Imagine that?

The element of surprise seems like the best thing with final expense across the board.

Never drip FB final expense leads. It actually lowers the quality. Imagine that?

The element of surprise seems like the best thing with final expense across the board.

Fake news. We close 30 45 60 day old leads using drip contact. Some people inquire, get busy and put things on hold for time being.

Feel free to pass along your leads who domt pick up the phone on first three days

Anyone still using Thad’s FB leads on a regular basis? Feedback on your experience

I had ordered twice at the end of June and again in the beginning of July. I was very pleased with my ROI both times. The only reason I hadn't ordered since was that I had to cut back my field time through July and August and I all the leads I could handle from my DM. However, I am placing another order with Thad for more FB leads, and I am expecting them to be as good now as they were then.

Late to the game on FB leads. I would like to run some through my own mix to get a feel for how they might work. Who do I need to get in contact with for pricing and ordering?

Can someone point me in the right direction?

Who is Thad by the way?

Thanks.

Back