Thad BS Leads

Status
Not open for further replies.

captain94

Guru
100+ Post Club
Anyone thinking about ordering Thads new leads he screwed me. When I brought it up to him this is what he said

Your still butt hurt, that is funny.

Try and hit the “unsubscribe” button.

Thad

----------

Anyone thinking about ordering Thads new leads he screwed me. When I brought it up to him this is what he said

Your still butt hurt, that is funny.

Try and hit the “unsubscribe” button.

Thad

----------

It's common for someone to say they were screwed by a lead vendor. It's hard to determine what to believe. Not to say you aren't telling the truth, but can you share how you were screwed?

It's common for someone to say they were screwed by a lead vendor. It's hard to determine what to believe. Not to say you aren't telling the truth, but can you share how you were screwed?

Sure. I ordered leads paid for them and "due to servers being upgraded" I never received them. I asked for a refund. After months and he refused. But then again we are talking about Thad. He also posted someone CC info publicly on this website.

Sure. I ordered leads paid for them and "due to servers being upgraded" I never received them. I asked for a refund. After months and he refused. But then again we are talking about Thad. He also posted someone CC info publicly on this website.

Thanks for sharing. That's good to know.

Captain what's your weight at these Days?

Wearing a c pap yet at night?

How's your new lead company going?

----------

Obese Captain has a post on the Forum from 2015 in the offer section about him doing avatar leads which was the exact same time he was complaining lmfao

Get back to your sleep study porky

Captain what's your weight at these Days?

Wearing a c pap yet at night?

How's your new lead company going?

----------

Obese Captain has a post on the Forum from 2015 in the offer section about him doing avatar leads which was the exact same time he was complaining lmfao

Get back to your sleep study porky

Not sure what my weight has to do with anything but I'm 205 and 6ft if you need to know that.

Yes I ran avatar leads I created after you ripped me off. I now have live callers calling now that avatar is illegal. Thanks for asking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back