Thank You Letters

Golddoor

Guru
100+ Post Club
Texico
I just sold my first small group plan last week and I need to send a thank you letter. Does any one have any good examples you wouldnt mind sharing?

Maybe this will help you get started.

Thank you for selecting (name of insurance co.) and me for your insurance needs. Both (name of insurance co.) and I pledge to work very hard to always provide you with quality insurance and excellent service.

Your application has been submitted to the home office. It typically takes about three weeks for an application to be processed and issued. I will contact you as soon as it has been issued and arrange a date for me to deliver the policy to you.

Any time you have questions, or a problem that I can help you with, please pick up the phone and give me a call. I'm always glad to hear from you and to help in any way I can. My toll free number is 555.898.4613. If I’m out of the office please leave your name and the best time to return your call.

If you know any one else who I can help with their insurance I would appreciate it if you would give them my phone number.

Thanks again for your business.
Warmest Regards,

Maybe this will help you get started.

Thank you for selecting (name of insurance co.) and me for your insurance needs. Both (name of insurance co.) and I pledge to work very hard to always provide you with quality insurance and excellent service.

Your application has been submitted to the home office. It typically takes about three weeks for an application to be processed and issued. I will contact you as soon as it has been issued and arrange a date for me to deliver the policy to you.

Any time you have questions, or a problem that I can help you with, please pick up the phone and give me a call. I'm always glad to hear from you and to help in any way I can. My toll free number is 555.898.4613. If I’m out of the office please leave your name and the best time to return your call.

If you know any one else who I can help with their insurance I would appreciate it if you would give them my phone number.

Thanks again for your business.
Warmest Regards,

Frank,

Nice letter. Thanks!!

Chris

how about "thank you letter after insurance sale"??? i will appreciate any corresponding response. thank you!

how about "thank you letter after insurance sale"??? i will appreciate any corresponding response. thank you!

Not to be crude but if you want a response from Frank you will have to have a seance as Frank passed away a few years ago and is still missed.

Back