Thank you's for new life clients

I am new to the life insurance side of things and find myself confused about the most professional way to say thank you.

Any ideas?

Does it vary according to db? Premium? Or is it all the same no matter what?

Just curious, any ideas would be great!

The most important thing is to do it every time you make a sale. You may need to experiment a little to see what "fits" you. I suggest you do a Google search for thank you cards, order the catalogs you see, look through these to find thank you sentiments that you like.

If you're on a tight budget start with cards you can find at any major office supply store.

Don't make the sentiment too short or too long, be sincere.

Generally it should make no difference whether it's a 250,000 life policy or a 750,000 policy. However you may eventually find that there are cases where a little something special is needed.

Thanks David!

I'm new and I didn't want to miss the boat here. I do not want to come off as being un-professional.

My real estate guy sends us a huge and expensive wine basket every time we've closed a deal with him.

I just didn't want to have an all around great experience with a client and then end on a bad note with a thank you card when everyone else is sending something much more significant.

Thanks again!

If it is big enough case I suggest sending a professional dancer to give a lap dance, of course it has to be sex correct. I wouldn't send a women to dance for a women or man for a man unless I know for sure!:cool:

Well James it seems your methods are a little beyond me. Thanks for the info.

If you have inordinate desire to succeed in the Insurance Industry you must get beyond the austerity of Puritanism. We thrive our existence within a temporal society of degenerates.

Ps, just trying to help!

Back