Thanks for the Reminder Bankers...

Chazm

Guru
5000 Post Club
Orlando
That you can only get a sale by lying to your clients.
I just left a home where I went over Plan N and plan F and she seemed pretty interested in both of them over a Part C plan. I can't sign her up yet because she's T65 in April but I did tell her towards the end of the convo that I have the rate increases for UHC since 2003 and showed them to her. She then asked, but isn't this just a group plan, and when they drop AARP the rates will sky rocket?
Right then I know she spoke to a Bankers agent. At this point it's not even about the commission. It's to make sure that asshole doesn't get the sale.

Can write a book with bankers and colonial penn agent quotes.

I just wonder where these guys recruit.

Can write a book with bankers and colonial penn agent quotes. I just wonder where these guys recruit.

I was hired by ex bankers managers. It's pretty easy, they just recruit agents with no experience from monster jobs etc and see who sticks. With me though they taught me how to lie that Great American med Supps were the end all to med Supps. Once I learned the truth I bolted.

I feel bad for the agents. They don't know they're lying, well at least at first.

I was hired by ex bankers managers. It's pretty easy, they just recruit agents with no experience from monster jobs etc and see who sticks. With me though they taught me how to lie that Great American med Supps were the end all to med Supps. Once I learned the truth I bolted. I feel bad for the agents. They don't know they're lying, well at least at first.

They might have been even worse after they got away from Bankers if that's possible.

Bankers style agents selling competitive products.

They might have been even worse after they got away from Bankers if that's possible.

Bankers style agents selling competitive products.

That's entirely possible. I used to do some work with an outfit that was started by ex Banker's agent (didn't know that in the beginning). They are now out of business mainly because of their shenanigans. Some of you around here will remember Next Generation Financial Group.

I sure am glad I got away from them before they took me down with them!

They might have been even worse after they got away from Bankers if that's possible. Bankers style agents selling competitive products.

No at least great America had other options for life insurance, LTCi and annuities. Not just the GA products.

I'm not surprised. I'm leaving Bankers right now for a variety of reasons, one of the main reasons being the lack of ethics. I've avoided this, but it makes me cringe to see how some of these guys sell. I hope you get the sell in this case and put the client with a good company.

Tom

I'm not surprised. I'm leaving Bankers right now for a variety of reasons, one of the main reasons being the lack of ethics. I've avoided this, but it makes me cringe to see how some of these guys sell. I hope you get the sell in this case and put the client with a good company. Tom

And you'll make a lot more money on your own. When I told my manager that I was leaving, he said it's a big mistake and that I won't make it. That was nearly 6 years ago. If I would of stayed, I wouldn't had made it.

And you'll make a lot more money on your own. When I told my manager that I was leaving, he said it's a big mistake and that I won't make it. That was nearly 6 years ago. If I would of stayed, I wouldn't had made it.

I have thought about joining them to take all their leads and go sell other products. I figure if they are crooks, a little turn about is fair play.

I'm not surprised. I'm leaving Bankers right now for a variety of reasons, one of the main reasons being the lack of ethics. I've avoided this, but it makes me cringe to see how some of these guys sell. I hope you get the sell in this case and put the client with a good company.

Tom

Congratulations on your emancepation!

Back