That's It For Me! I'm Done...

I'm from Buffalo, NY and lived in Detroit a few years before moving south to Atlanta many years ago. Glad i left.

It kills me that the gov't has allowed that Great Lakes area to languish and deteriorate, like bombed out Bierut. Chgo is an exception....those other cities are exactly as described.....boarded up houses;, catholic and Protestant churches in ruins, potholes in the roads, empty bldgs. In Buflo they blew up 2 malls....but with a diminishing population, there isn't enough money to maintain, let alone improve what is there.

So let's outsource more jobs, shall we? Help India, Thailand, Kuwait, and others rebuild after their disasters strike, while our people can live in trailers in La., drive collapsing bridges & tunnels, cope with escalating crime, and pay high taxes for endless wars and political programs.

Maybe we're slated for destruction.........

Canadian Institute for Political Integrity

I went through Dayton just last month. We were coming up 35 so I decided to take 35 to Main St and show my son where I used to run around 30+ years ago.

I was shocked. Once I crossed the river, I was blown away by what I saw on North Main. It was shocking. It was certainly not like what it was 30 years ago. We used to party all up and down Main St. Dan Patrick just graduated from UD...had the morning gig at WTUE. Those were the days.

I guess Main St and Salem Ave are now what E. Third St used to be years ago. Just a shame.

Oh well, life goes on.

Back