The 2014 Online Marketing Playbook For Insurance Agents - Free Webinar

InsuranceLibrary.com

Super Genius
Sponsor
Minnesota
I just wanted to let everyone know about a free webinar I will be presenting titled "The 2014 Online Marketing Playbook For Insurance Agents".

Please take a minute to register for the event at the link below, and then make sure you add it to your calendar. I plan to share some effective tactics and ideas that are 100% doable by everyone - and they don't cost a dime.

• What: The 2014 Online Marketing Playbook For Insurance Agents
  • When: Thursday, March 6th at 12:00 Noon, Eastern Time
  • Where: Register now at: https://attendee.gotowebinar.com/register/7449938203186916354
  • Why: Because the online landscape has changed significantly in the last year - and you should know where and how to allocate your resources.
Also, if you register through the above link - you will get 150 bonus points with InsuranceLibrary.com right off the bat as soon as you set up your free profile (everything is free for agents at InsuranceLibrary.com).

I look forward to seeing you all on the attendees list!​

A big thank you to everyone that attended yesterday's webinar! I am blown away by how many of you attended, and by all of the awesome questions that were asked. I believe there was more than 60 in total!

For those of you that were unable to attend (and for all of you that have been asking for the slides so you can keep them and move through them at your own pace) - I have posted both a video recording of the webinar, and all the slides that were used in the webinar presentation.

Head on over and check them out, if you have any questions at all about the content - please let us know in the comments section on that page. Thanks!

2014 Online Marketing Playbook For Insurance Agents | InsuranceLibrary.com Blog

very good presentation Justin. I'm just learning my way around google+ and that was some good stuff. I also never fooled much with linkedin because I didn't see the benefit of it. But some of the points you brought up changed my opinion.

thanks.

btw, when do we get credited those 150 bonus pts? :goofy:

Back