The 3 Call Script: How to Get Your Calls Returned.

WiseAgent

I was going down the YouTube trap when I found this video that I thought I would share. Thought it was interesting and something that everyone can add to their daily routine to see about increasing their callback rate.

youtube.com/watch?v=OxKP_VpkYXI
(You will have to copy and paste it in your browser. I guess I am still too new.)

And no, I am not the guy in the video, nor do I know him.

I've talked to Dr. Kerry Johnson a few times and bought nearly all his materials except his social media and LinkedIn courses.

His style is a little too abrasive for me. I prefer the materials from Sandy Schussel and Dr. Jack Singer.

But if his stuff works for you... great!

I agree. I would probably say something more like "I don't want to wear out my welcome (or "I don't want to be a pest"), so if you'd rather not hear from me, please let me know."

That's 6 minutes and 52 seconds I won't get back. What a buffoon!!
That may not be your style, but he's hardly a buffoon. Back when NAIFA (formerly NALU) was actually relevant, he was ALWAYS a hard to get speaker and usually filled the meetings.

I haven't seen him in a while so I was still expecting the mustache and fro-like curly hair. Now he looks like Bill Cates' brother.

That may not be your style, but he's hardly a buffoon. Back when NAIFA (formerly NALU) was actually relevant, he was ALWAYS a hard to get speaker and usually filled the meetings.

I haven't seen him in a while so I was still expecting the mustache and fro-like curly hair. Now he looks like Bill Cates' brother.

Obviously he can sell his time to some. Unbelievable that people would pay to hear that drivel.

Can he sell insurance with the advice he charges for? Really doubt it.

I agree. I would probably say something more like "I don't want to wear out my welcome (or "I don't want to be a pest"), so if you'd rather not hear from me, please let me know."

I agree. If he left those messages for me he would not get the response he wants, if any. It goes against my style. I do ask that they let me know if they do not want any more contact but would never leave a message like that for a referral.

Back